Main menu:

Rob Real Estate

Go to content

Taking care of the building of a new house or a renovation.

Before the purchase of a property we investigate, together with our lawyer and architect/civil engineer, if this property can be built on or can be renovated.

This investigation must show if the property is situated inside or outside the village boundary and if the forest commission gives their approval. We also investigate if there is any legal access to the property. We will also check the distance of electricity and water connections.

In this area there is no sewerage. The general use is septic tanks.

You need a Greek architect/civil engineer to get a building permission. If you want, we can provide you our architect. He takes care of all paperwork, the building permission and looks after the building as mentioned in the building permission.

With a renovation the architect/civil engineer looks after the work of the renovation. It has to be precisely as mentioned in the permission.


All the above information has been composed with care. The Greek law can change per day and therefore Rob Real Estate can not accept any liability for errors.

I you have any interest in a property from our program, we can provide you with the most detailed and current information.

Home | Info | Houses | Plots | Commercial Objects | Links | Site Map

Copyright © Rob Real Estate. Webdesign Morada 2008. All Rights Reserved. |

Back to content | Back to main menu